Friday 30 March 2012

Carson Daly Apologized For Homophobic Joke

Carson Daly apologized for homophobic joke he made his radio show Wednesday morning about what happened at the Jet Blue flight 191, when the pilot was the collapse in the air.

"This morning on my radio show I was trying to make fun of themselves and others hurt by mistake. I sincerely apologize," Daly tweeted environment.

In addition to tweets, "The Voice" host issued a statement saying: "We live in an era when people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people every day find the courage to overcome difficulties, to overcome intimidation and find equality. I sorry that my words today suggest otherwise. "

Daly looked at the pilot JetBlue Airways, which was thrown to the ground after the breakdown of the flight on the way to Las Vegas.

"On this particular flight, most people were on their way to a kind of a security conference in Las Vegas ... so it was a bunch of guys and good guys are prepared. "

According to TMZ, Daly continues to suggest that homosexuals would not be brave enough to handle the situation.

"If it were me ... with my luck, it would be like," This is a flight on the parade [gay] pride of San Francisco ... I mean, it would be my colleagues. "

Since he made this statement Daly was fired from activist groups and many bloggers, who called the attention of Mark Bingham individual media. Bingham, openly gay man, would join more than one passenger in the cockpit of United Airlines Flight 93 attacks after the attacks was captured by the 9/11.

Dali continued to apologize, saying: "I have long been a supporter of the rights of gays and lesbians, and it saddens me that my comments, but unintentionally offended anyone, especially members of the LGBT community. What I offend anyone is devastating. I'm not the one guy. I am proud to be an ally of the LGBT community and will continue to fight them. "

No comments:

Post a Comment