Saturday 10 March 2012

Daughter of Notorious BIG Debuted on the Radio to the 15th Anniversary of his Deat

Daughter of Notorious BIG Debuted on the Radio to the 15th Anniversary of his Deat: The Notorious B.I.G.'s 18-year-old daughter T'yanna Wallace made her radio debut on the 15th anniversary of the rapper's death.

"I personally would not memoirs [of it]," says Ian Those New York radio station Hot 97 on March 9. "But, my God, I can not count the time my mother told me things, Faith [Evans] told me things. .. any member of Junior MAFIA, a grandmother is the same as they were talking about it quite a while, I almost feel like I know the history. "

You were born on Jan 8 August 1993 the rapper, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, George Latore, and his longtime friend Jackson in January. Despite the fact that she left a considerable amount of money from the estate of his father, John Those studies at the University of Pennsylvania, rather than relying on his legacy.

"I work in a school cafeteria. I do not need a job, but honestly, I'm independent," she said. "If I want a little extra spending money, I do not feel that I should call all the world and say," Can I move ... "No, I will make my money."

Ian you are not the only child of the rapper died. Wallace allowed his son Christopher "CJ Wallace Jr. October 29, 1996, with his then wife, singer Faith Evans. Describes 15 years her younger version of his father in the 2009 movie" Notorious "Jamal Woolard portrays while the rapper, as an adult.

Wallace, who was also known as Biggie Smalls, alleged romance with rapper Lil Kim, when his son was born. Lil 'Kim told TMZ he was mourning the 15th anniversary of his death.

"I'm going to celebrate it every day in my life ... I have endless love for him, and I am grateful and happy for him until the end of my days," Kim says TMZ. "I love ... and never stop loving him. "

Wallace was killed at age 24 in the vehicle as he left the music industry party in the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles March 9, 1997. The killer was never found.

In January it was reported that the investigation into the murder of East Coast rapper, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, also known as Biggie Smalls, was "revived" because of new information that emerged. "

According to documents recently released by the FBI informant told the FBI that corrupt police officers may have been implicated in the murder of rapper. During the investigation, monitoring agents also led to a man from San Diego, which they believed may have fired the fatal shots at Wallace.

Following the release of documents the FBI, the Los Angeles police said they do not have new versions of the case, but the investigation remains open ministry, Los Angeles Times.

FBI probe was closed in 2005. In the same year, the murder was filed against the city of Los Angeles with her mother. She was charged in Los Angeles, the suppression of data on the role of police officers in Los Angeles two may have been in the shooting. She and her family rejected a federal lawsuit in 2010, the family lawyer said that the rapper has been made to the authorities to investigate this matter further.

In 2005, the trial ended in a mistrial after the family's lawyer discovered that the town has preserved a wealth of material the Los Angeles Police, according to The Associated Press.

Many conspiracy theories about the assassination have appeared over the years. Most of them are related to members of the world of hip-hop, and recalling the old rivalry between East and West Coast rappers.

Wax figures of the Notorious BIG and Tupac Shakur, a rapper from New York born and based in California, who was killed in 1996 in Las Vegas during the shooting, which has not yet been completed, were exhibited together at Madame Tussauds' Museum, Washington DC in the spring of 2010.

In the 2002 documentary "Biggie and Tupac," sent a similar death and the East Coast-West Coast rap rivalry that was evident during the recent years.

Notorious B.I.G. was nominated for best rap solo performance at the Grammy Awards, once in 1996, "Big Poppa" and then in 1998, "Hypnotize. His latest solo album" Life After Death "was released shortly after his death on March 26 and went on to sell more than 10 million copies.

1 comment:

  1. learn how to write all your words are misspelled who is ian

    ReplyDelete