Saturday 10 March 2012

Reading in the Countryside: The Garbage With a Choice of Salvation

Reading in the Countryside: The Garbage With a Choice of Salvation: As spring comes to temporarily change the landscape, sometimes imperceptibly.

Small green shoots pushing through the soil bells, or the first song is a little grebe, all the little signs that winter is over.

Nights of paint, and the weather is warmer.

I would sometimes linger to look at the door or on a bridge across the river.

There is no need to move constantly, like on a hot day, quietly and watch the countryside means that I can see many things, I certainly do not miss, if I continued to walk.

I have many favorite places I would like to - basically, they have a beautiful view, or the place where I have better than average chance to see something interesting.

Too often, however, there is a certain place it spoils - a fresh bag or bottle.

Some people living near the door on the Prairie Lane Circuit guess pastures, where they must leave their yard waste.

Cowboy builder poured the results of their work, where I cross the track in the gravel pits.

Piles of tires litter the areas where last year I found three former orchids.

Railway workers have lunch at the door of the earth, and every day there is a new stack of boxes, coffee cups and soda cans.

Sometimes garbage is very easy to manage - I have select to hide the garbage in the bushes along the road I go almost every day, where students and employees of the railroad often.

Plastic bag, and after five minutes, it will be restored.

Other places I have not, but this weekend will be different.

RESCUE, a large annual cleaning, sees a lot of people picking up litter on any open space around the reader.

On Saturday, people will pick up trash around the Kennet Meadows - as a movement, and give them a hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment