Sunday 25 March 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Plays a leading Role in The Hunger Games "

Jennifer Lawrence Plays a leading Role in The Hunger Games ": It was only four years ago, that Jennifer Lawrence made his film debut in a little seen indie called "Garden Party". Since then, she received an Oscar nomination for his role in the Ozarks teen candid "Bone winter" and donned a blue body paint - and nothing else - to play Mystery in "X-Men:. First Class"

And now comes, in turn, that Katniss Everdeen in "Hunger Games", one of the most anticipated films of 2012. With "Harry Potter" franchise again and "Twilight" is coming to an end, 90000000 dollars, "Hunger Games" is designed to create the madness at the box office.
If such a rapid ascent up-list may destabilize some of the artists, Lawrence said he feels the same way as it was given a big promotion.
"When you get a promotion at work, you're not going," God, it was too fast. Can I stay at the post office? "No, you take it, fortunately. Thus, it was fast, but I'm grateful for that.
"And (the best), I can be Katniss. I get to love to play in this amazing, iconic character. When I go to the posters, I laugh. But every once in a while, I'll have the chicken flesh. It's just an incredible character, to play. "
As in "Harry Potter" and "Twilight movie" The Hunger Games "is based on the popular novel. Since its launch in 2008," The Hunger Games "by Suzanne Collins has sold 11 million copies around the world as a whole.
This is not surprising, Catching Fire suite Collins "and" Mockingjay "is also planned for the movies." Catching Fire "is scheduled to open in November 2013 and" Mockingjay ", most likely, followed a year later.
The saga of the television game of death "The Hunger Games" is a post-apocalyptic America called Panem. Each year, the fascist government requires each district to send a boy and a teenage daughter in the Hunger Games, cruel event, in which respect (the candidates are called) have to fight each other until only one survivor left.
When Everdeeen of Primrose (Willow Shields) name is cited as a tribute to his older sister - 16 years old Katniss (Lawrence) - volunteered to take his place and becomes an actor in the sport sacrifice.
The film also stars Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth as rivals for the love of Katniss, Donald Sutherland, as a dictator Panem Tucci, Stanley, as the conversation presenter, Lenny Kravitz, as a stylist, Woody Harrelson, as the surviving Hunger Games Former Wes Bentley as the author of the games and Elizabeth Banks as Katniss' public relations manager.
Almost immediately out of the book, Laurent became a fan. His affection for his futuristic tale "extremely skeptical" about the film version under the direction of Gary Ross ("Pleasantville," "Favorite").
"I have not heard about the film and go, 'Oh, my boy, I want to join us," she recalls. " I thought, `Great, they're going to ruin another great book series to the film."
"But then I met Harry, and quickly realized that I would not have been more wrong. All he had to say about the characters, relationships and the work of Suzanne was amazing .. I realized that .. (no one involved in the film) was interested in participating in a watered-down version. I knew that this would be an incredible film. "
Hundreds of actresses were considered the role of Katniss, but producer Nina Jacobson said Lawrence was a cut above the rest. "In his testimony, Jen stole the role. There was a momentary power, intensity and confidence in their work. Some people may be tough, and some may be tender, but Jen, and more."
Lawrence, who grew up in Kentucky, told a relative no-frills Katniss, the daughter of a miner who is experiencing life in the poorest district of Hardscrabble Panem.
"Katniss is stronger than she thinks she is, and it is much nicer and warmer than what she thinks she is too," says the actress, 21. "(Before the Hunger Games begin), it was just a fighter. She was a girl who was never focused on finding someone to love.
"It was just to survive and feed their families. And then it gets put in this position not only to save his family, but also to save his people. And it becomes a symbol of rebellion, freedom and hope. And it goes on it. She understands that It is a symbol, and she fights. It's like a futuristic vision of Joan of Arc. "
Katniss before the game, she checked coaches. Lawrence suffered a similar scheme in preparation for his role in the film.
"I had to do a lot of walking and running free, that's all about flexibility," says Lawrence. "He was climbing, combat training, archery, and yoga."
Be in tip-top shape helped to wrest Laurent number of its tricks. "I did as many stunts as I could," she says. "Studio is not too large to be a leading actress at the beginning of the franchise, not tricks of the mind. I also had a beautiful cascade of trees and hills of the girl."
Sometimes, Lawrence said, just hanging on the North Carolina game, the skills necessary for survival. "We had a lot to stop the bears," she relates. "We especially had a lot of bear who does not know better. And we had a lot of wild turkeys
"Wild turkeys are fun challenges. We had an assistant whose job was to run around and scare the turkeys. But then, some time later, they were not so afraid of it anymore."
Although the film deals with themes that stimulate thought, Lawrence said that the actors have spent considerable time lapses on the board. In particular, Lawrence Hutcherson and instantly became friends. They became good friends, in fact, they found a little difficult to generate sexual tension.
"The problem is that Josh and I, our chemistry brother and sister, brother and sister uncomfortable," said Lawrence, who in real life, was associated with "My Boy" actor Nicholas Holt.
"We will argue, whose face is a $ 10 bill. We would have huge fights, yelling at each other, then we would have laughed ... strange, and we play like cats .... This is not the chemistry that you hope found between the two lovers. "
Lawrence did not grow archery (as in "Hunger Games"), or skin proteins (as in "Bone winter"), but the actress says that life on a farm in Kentucky and messing around with two older brothers helped get her ready to her alter-ego.
"For years I said that my education in Kentucky has nothing to do with my characters, but I believe, horse riding and being outside all the time in the woods prepared me," she said. "My education prepared me more than if I was in New Jersey or something. "
Lawrence was 14 when she decided she wanted to become a professional actress and persuaded their parents to take him to New York to land an agent. In 2007, after graduating from high school early, Lawrence joined the cast of the comedy TBS "Bill Engvall Show" for three seasons.
Previously, Lawrence said she was taken to be the front of the camera. "I remember my mother laughed at me because I'm, like, 14 and carry the new Forever 21 heels, and attack the sidewalks of New York, as if I knew exactly where I went."
After fixing the "Hunger Games", Lawrence has lost none of his ambition. She recently signed a number of major films, including David O. Russell, "The Silver Lining Playbook" with Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro and "The House at the end of the street" in front of Elisabeth Shue and Max Thieriot.
In addition, even ahead of "The Hunger Games" sequels. As Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in front of her, Lawrence expects to bring his most famous characters.
"(After the apartments have been killed), I hope I can make movies and not more than Katniss," she said. "I hope people can watch my movies and think,` Oh, look, Katniss is a drama. "
"I hope that when I make films Hunger Games" that I can be the best I can be Katniss. Then I want to leave and go and do another good job. "

No comments:

Post a Comment