Tuesday 6 March 2012

Nick Lachey's Wife Vanessa Minnillo Tweets joy over Her Pregnancy

Nick Lachey's Wife Vanessa Minnillo Tweets joy over Her Pregnancy: Her pregnancy was just announced her husband Nick Lachey on national television this morning.

But now, Vanessa Minnillo spoke for the first time in the good news.

Waiting for 31 years says she can not wait "to meet with his son, a boy or a girl.

Total Wipeout host said that she believes that the couple was "lucky to have a little angel," and she is looking forward to experiencing motherhood.

Writing on his Twitter page shortly after Nick broke the news of her pregnancy, Vanessa said: "Finally, Nick and I are ready to share our new ... We were blessed with little angel! We can not wait to meet baby Lachey! (Sic) "

Shortly after Lachey also tweeted his fans, thanking them for their support.

"Thank you all for your good wishes! It means a lot to me and @ VanessaLachey ..... Guess who? Boy or a girl?" He wrote on a social networking site.

Lachey, the former husband of Jessica Simpson announced the pregnancy of his wife during a guest co-hosting slot with Live! With Kelly.

Vanessa - who married Nick in the past year - is expected in late summer or early fall.

Nick explained that his wife appeared on the show in early January, she began to feel a little differently, no. "

The former 98 Degrees singer said: "So she went to the store, there is a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Thus, we have a baby!

Nick, who in recent months, talk about their desire to become a father, added: "I had the opportunity to do many great things in my career and my life, but it's the only thing better than any other, I look forward to.

"The fact that it's actually here, it's huge."

Spouses do not know the sex of the baby at the moment - both looking forward to opening.

Nick said the host Kelly Ripa: "We really want to know. I can not accept, knowing that someone out there knows, but I do not know. It's like watching a sports game on TiVo.

Vanessa even comment on the happy news.

Nevertheless, she said, People magazine early last year about his desire to become pregnant.

Wipeout commentator said: "I would like to have children and work.

"I definitely do not want to slow me. I will always be:" Go, go, go. "And I'll be pregnant, fat and happy through it all."

Lachey, the former Jessica, meanwhile, is heavily pregnant with her first child with fiance Eric Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment